Houz Reno - I

It has been a looong time.

Muhammad is now 8 months and our new house is already in our possession for 5 months and the year has changed to 2010.

After some hiccups here and there on the house reno, finally we managed to get a new contractor, Ah Phan and discussed about the reno last Sunday @ 7 Mac 2010. Ah Phan looks genuine and we feel comfortable with him. We might consider close deal with him if the price is right.

Ah Phan will give us the quote next week. In the meantime , I'm meeting Eddie for MPK approval... Eddie ni direkomen oleh forumer, Hatafya. Harap semua berjalan lancar.

This blog will chronicle my beautiful journey to transform No. 73, Jalan Sari Ilmia 1/3 into our dream house, Insya Allah.

2 comments:

The Seasonal One said...

Are you taking on a contractor named Ah Phan? Please be careful. Read my blog http://psalmone21.blogspot.com/2010/04/chicken-run-contractor-run-whatever.html. He ran away with my money! I don't want the same thing to happen to you.

The Seasonal One said...

Please don't let him know that I told you. He knows where I stay. Its difficult for me to trust anyone.